Open to current students and alumni!
Faculty, current students and alumni are invited to the Department of Philosophy's one-day alumni conference filled with lively panel discussions. They will tackle a multitude of contemporary topics, while also providing unique opportunities for networking, interaction with philosophy experts and opportunities for self-development.
- 12–12:55 pm: Lunch, Introductions, and Opening Remarks (Tad Zawidzki)
- 1–1:55 pm: Panel #1- Artificial Intelligence and Ethics (David DeGrazia)
- 2–2:55 pm: Panel #2- Truth and Logic in Public Discourse (Eric Saidel)
- 3–3:55 pm: Panel #3- Self-Knowledge and Self-Deception (Laura Papish)
- 4–4:55 pm: Panel #4- Philosophy and Technology of Human Enhancement (Vanessa Wills)
- 5:30–7 pm: Rooftop Wine and Cheese Reception